The Lofoten Island, 68 degrees north, inside the Arctic circle in North Norway. The main income for these islands comes out the fishery and the summer tourism. The winter months are short and dark. When spring arrives the days are getting longer which is ideal for touring. The Lofoten offers one of a kind environs, sharp mountains straight out of the ocean that are waiting for us to ride them down all the way to the beach.
Join us on splitboard or tourski to hike and ride in one of the most magnificent places on earth
Korua Shapes splitboard test
This year we made it Possible to test Korua Shapes splitboards on our Lofoten Splitboard trip. You guys can tell us your top 3 you would like to test and we will bring the most chosen boards with us. The meaning of this test is that all people can test when they want, so still bring your own board.
• Day 1: Arriving at Evenes airport and driving to the accommodation
• Day 2: Splitboard tour Torskmannen *
• Day 3: Splitboard tour Stortind *
• Day 4: Splitboard tour Rundfjellet *
• Day 5: Splitboard tour Store Kvittind *
• Day 6: Splitboard tour Pilan/Sautind *
• Day 7: Splitboard tour Varden *
• Day 8: Driving back to the airport
* The exact order and mountains we hike will depend on weather and snow conditions.
• Riders level: medium – advanced.
• Condition: medium – advanced. Between 400 and 1000 vertical meters a day.
• Group size 4 till 8 people.
• Backpack including beacon, Shovel and Probe.
• Splitboard, skins, crampons and poles.
• Functional Clothing, gloves, beanie, Sunglasses, Goggles.
Price: € 1600,-
• 6 days guiding
• Local transfer (Car)
• Touring equipment
• Food & drinks
*Please note: The camp will only take place if the minimum of five participants is reached. Please book early.